(Last update: October 2019)
This Policy explains how we treat information from or about our users, including how we collect, use and share information in connection with our services.
Antiloop reserves the right at its sole discretion to change the Policy and any such changes will be posted on our website. This Policy does not apply to any third-party websites, services or applications, even if they may be accessible through, or linked to by our services or our website.
- Information we collect from you
There are 2 types of information we may collect from you when using our services – Personal data and Anonymous information.
Personal information (Personal Data)
We may collect limited information that may be used to personally identify you. Such information includes:
- Your name and last name
- Any email addresses you provide to us on the site
- Identification credentials and license key
- Demographic information
Anonymous information (Anonymous Information)
We may collect various types of anonymous and non-personally identifiable information, including:
- Information about the computer or device you are using to access the services or website (including your browser type, client type, operating system, computer and device type and model number, your device’s location (language and country), your screen resolution and your device’s battery information.
- How we use information
We collect your personal information with the purpose of conducting our business and providing you with the best possible services. To that end, we use your personal information to:
- Personalize your experience
- Communicate with you regarding the services you have asked us to provide
- Provide you with marketing offers (where we have your prior consent)
- Improve our services
- Comply with our security obligations
- For industry research and analysis
- How we share information
Antiloop reserves the right to share information with third parties such as:
- Service providers: we may share Personal Data with service providers that provide support services to us or that help us market our products and services. They are contractually restricted from using your information in any manner other than in helping us to provide you with the products and services available from Antiloop. We may also share Personal Data with third parties who deliver services either to you or to us, such as companies that provide us with analytics concerning how our services are used.
- As well, we may disclose your Personal Data to a third party when you ask us to do so or when we believe it is required by law.
- If we are acquired by a third party as a result of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition or asset sale, or if our assets are acquired by a third party in the event we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, your personal data, may be disclosed or transferred to a third party acquirer in connection with the transaction.
- For how long your information will be stored for
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and until you are using the services.
- Your rights
Your personal information is protected under General Data Protection Regulation and, accordingly, the rights you can freely exercise are as follows:
- Right of access: to have the right of access to information we collect from you upon request;
- Right to rectify your personal information: to have the right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete or to request Antiloop to complete the information you believe is incomplete;
- Right to erasure: to have the right to be forgotten, that is, to request deletion or removal of any personal information we hold about you;
- Right to restriction of processing: right to have, in some cases, the processing of your personal data restricted. You have the right to ask us not to use your information for marketing purposes. In that case, we will ask for your consent to use your information for these purposes when we collect it.
- Right to object to processing: to have the right to object to the processing of your personal information (including profiling) when it is based upon our legitimate interests. You may also object to the processing of your personal information for the purposes of direct marketing (including profiling to the extent that it relates to direct marketing) and for statistical analysis purposes.
- Right to data portability: to have the right to move, copy or transfer your personal information; and
If you seek to exercise your rights, have any questions about our Policy or if you have any comments, please contact us at email@example.com
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you consider that Antiloop has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact Agencia Española de Protección de Datos. at: www.agpd.es
- The Cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer, smartphone or tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is made from that service. By visiting our website you agree to us placing cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the website in the future.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- What type of Cookies we use
This website uses the Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc.
Google may transmit this information to third parties when required by law, or when said third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
This website also uses the advertising program Google Adwords managed by Google, Inc.
To measure conversions with Google Adwords a conversion tracking cookie is installed when users click on a Antiloop Ad shown by Google. The conversion tracking cookies expire after 30 days and are not used to identify users. Google uses different cookies for each client of Google Adwords and does not consolidate the cookie information with other data. When clicking on one of our ads and accessing one of our pages with the tracking code (and the cookie has not expired) the conversion is recorded. With the help of the conversion tracking cookie, Antiloop can get the total number of conversions and analyze the effectiveness of our ads. You can find more information about Adwords here: https://support.google.com/adwords/topic/3121763?hl=en&ref_topic=3119071.
More information at https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/.
- How to deactivate Cookies
If you do not wish to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a supplement that you can install in your browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.